2. The Navaho Indian Solar Project is proceeding very well. RoJ is Partnering with the Rotary Club of Durango Colorado (Chip Huntoon's club). To date, our contribution has provided 5 Photovoltaic systems for 5 homes. If anyone is interested in additional information on this program, see Chuck Huntoon or President John.
3. The next Breakfast Satellite meeting is March 2nd at 7:45 am at Joey Tate's. The next Evening Satellite meeting is March 9th at 5 pm at Bernie's. See the Rotary Calendar for all times and places.
These Satellite Club meetings were established for any member who cannot make the lunch meeting or for someone who would like to attend and find out more about the Club and it's activities but can't make lunch. Grab a friend and bring them out to one of these alternative meetings.
4. Our annual Pancake Breakfast is scheduled for 8 - 11:30 am on Saturday, April 9th. Bob and Bill are doing a great job preparing for this event. They need your help with soliciting sponsors.
5. Citrus is suspended for the season due to weather issues at the orchards. There will be no March orders or pick up. Thanks to all for their support.
6. Coin Bank: Change the World with pocket change. Help end Polio by contributing your change to the Polio bank.
7. Remember Crutches for Africa. Check your attics and garages for mobility devices like wheelchairs, crutches and canes.
8. There is the opportunity to advertise on the Club website. The cost is only $100 per year. If you are interested or know someone who would like to advertise on our site, have them contact Chris Heaven at 215-287-3621.
9. Our speaker was Major Gary Portnoy, USAF (Ret) to discuss the Military Officers Association of America.