The Rotary Club of Jenkintown is extremely proud of their ability to issue grants on a yearly basis. The goal of successful grants are to “… encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis as a worthy enterprise…” Please review the following details to submit your application for a grant.
Proposals will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Program/Project fulfills the Rotary Four Way Test
- Program/Project Quality
- Community Impact
- Ability of applicant to carry out the proposal
Project/program will take place within one year and will be open and available to the public, or serve a public need.
If an organization, one of the following must apply:
Grants may NOT be used for projects which:
Organizations receiving grants will be asked to:
- Issue a press release recognizing Rotary Club of Jenkintown support.
- Make a presentation to the club about the project (this is recommended before you apply)
- Submit a final report before requesting for more funds (can be part of the application)
Previous Grant Recipients